The new Mercedes‑Benz C-Class Cabriolet has finally landed its price tag for German market with customers able to book one for themselves starting €42,215.25.
The C-Class Cabriolet is the first convertible based on the C‑Class and has been pegged as an attractive entry level model in the family of Mercedes‑Benz convertibles. The Cabriolet packs a stunning appearance – when open or closed.
The looks of the convertible are equally matched by the efficient and powerful engines powering the car delivering between 115 and 375 kW (156 to 510 hp). For the first time in the C‑Class, the 9G‑T RONIC automatic transmission is available for all 4 and 6-cylinder engines. 4MATIC permanent all-wheel drive is also available for numerous engine variants, ensuring optimum traction and driving pleasure throughout the year. The car also packs a suspension designed for dynamic performance (with optional AIRMATIC air suspension) ensure sporty, agile handling.
Its fully automatic fabric soft top can be opened and closed in 20 seconds at speeds of up to 50 km/h, and is available in four colours. The AIRCAP electric draught stop system and the AIRSCARF neck-level heating extend the open-air driving season to the entire year.
The C-Class Cabriolet has extensive standard equipment. In addition to the AGILITY CONTROL suspension it includes the progressive diamond grille and visually striking LED High Performance headlamps. The convertible-specific seating in an integral look and automatic belt feeders are standard features in the sporty interior. The highest safety requirements are met by COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST PLUS, which is able to brake autonomously when there is a risk of collision.
Other features available include the following (prices in Germany incl. 19% VAT):
- Multi-layer acoustic soft top in four colours for maximum climatic and noise comfort (€297.50)
- Cabriolet Comfort package (AIRCAP+AIRSCARF) (€1249.50)
- Heat-reflecting leather (€1987.30)
- Driving Assistance package Plus including DISTRONIC PLUS with Steering Assist and Stop&Go Pilot, PRE‑SAFE Brake with pedestrian recognition and Brake Assist BAS PLUS, which can also intervene when there is a danger of collision with crossing traffic (€2499)
- Head-up display (€1178.10)
- Burmester surround sound system (€922.25)
- AMG Line (€2499)