Instagram, as it is, does not have any natural integration with different social networks. With that said, there is a way you can integrate it with Facebook, its parent company as well as Pinterest in a way.
However, the integration of Instagram with other social networks as well as social media marketing is crucial to ensure that the results that you want are achieved just as the way it should be. Therefore, you should always look for ways to publish your Instagram posts to other different social accounts.
Integrating with Pinterest
With respect to Pinterest, every image-loving platform seems to stick together. As for the integration of Instagram, there is a backdoor way in which you can pin your latest Instagram Story to Pinterest. The process to do so is pretty simple wherein all that you have to do is:
- Tap on a post to view it on your Instagram mobile app in full
- Then tap the three dots that appear at the top-right hand side of the image and
- Select “Copy Share URL” to add a link to the picture to your clipboard.
In order to proceed, you will have to open the Pinterest mobile app or download it if you do not have it installed in your mobile. Move to your profile page from there. If you have the latest version of Pinterest downloaded in your mobile then you may be asked whether or not you would like to produce the image from your clipboard as soon as you open the app.
On the other hand, if you have an old version of it you will have to proceed as follows:
- Select the “+” icon located at the top right-hand side
- Here you will have to add a new pin
- When you do so you will see a menu full of options
- Here you will have to add the “Copied Link” to the new Pin or clipboard on your profile.
If you can integrate Instagram to Pinterest in the right way as mentioned then you will surely get more followers and the provide those products that usually the Instagram followers buy.
Hide irrelevant ads
It is important that your Instagram account is clear, intuitive and full of attractive images of the products you want to buy. Make sure that you do not clutter it with things that you or your users do not want. If you find that there are any unrelated and irrelevant ads, you should hide it.
Typically, Instagram always tries to show you only those ads that are interesting and relevant to the users and you. you will see ads that are based on:
- The people you follow
- The things that you like to see on this visual platform or
- The apps and third-party websites that you usually visit.
When you see sponsored posts on Instagram that you do not want to or that are irrelevant to the product displayed, you are allowed to let Instagram know about it. You can slowly teach the Instagram algorithm about the things that you like to see as well as the things that you do not want to feature in your posts.
When you want to hide ads on Instagram you will simply have to:
- Tap on the three dots to the right of a post that is labeled “Sponsored”
- Choose “Hide This” and
- From there the platform will ask you why exactly you do not want to see those ads anymore.
In addition to that, you are also allowed to opt-out from seeing these ads based on the apps and sites off of Instagram and Facebook from the settings of your device. However, at this point, you should remember that even if you opt-out of seeing these types of ads, you will still be receiving ads that are based on your activities on Instagram and Facebook.
Send photos privately
You will be better off if you send photos to your friends privately. Yes, it is true that you can post photos with the public or all of your followers but that is not the only way to share contents on Instagram. You can also do it with an individual or even with multiple users privately. This is much like text messaging to a group or sending a Facebook message.
When you send photos to your friends privately you can send a new photo or even a photo that has already been posted by you or someone else.
When you want to send a new photo privately you should remember a few things such as:
- You must upload the photo and begin editing it.
- When you get to the “Share” page, tap on the top where it says “New Post” automatically but you should select “Direct Message” when prompted.
- From there you must pick and choose the users to whom you wish to send the selected photo to.
You are allowed to access the direct messages at any time by simply clicking at the mailbox icon that you will find at the top right-hand side of your homepage.
On the other hand, when you want to send any existing photo privately you should follow a few specific steps and remember that:
- You must start by opening the specific post you want to share. It can be a post of someone else or your own but make sure that when you choose a post of someone else, the user should have a public account.
- Next, you must click the paper-airplane-like icon located below the post and select the person you want to send the photo to when the “Send to” box comes up.
Remember, Instagram has always been fun to work with apart from the visually appealing factor and now with these tips and tricks you can make it work even in a much better way and to its fullest extent.
Therefore, track the performance of your Instagram account on a regular basis and make sure that it is working at its optimal level. If not make these simple tweaks in it to enhance its performance to the desired level.